From May 27th to June 21st, 2019
Zoo-Action: Discoveries and educational activities – elementary schools
Choose Sorties Scolaires BdeB for a unique, different, and dynamic day: Zoo-Action (in partnership with Educazoo), the activity with animals for elementary school students.
A day in Zoo-Action includes two zoological activities that combine a learning approach and discoveries as well as two miscellaneous activities selected by the teacher. The teacher can substitute one miscellaneous activity for a swimming pool period.
First, the students will live a zoological activity prepared and developed by Éducazoo to establish fist contact with several animal species, either domestic or exotic, in a safe environment. Also, the learning activity busts all myths surrounding animals. Kids will be able to touch the animals and ask questions to a specialist. After that, the students will participate in a crazy adventure that will make good use of their abilities and knowledge on animals.
At the end of the day, kids will better understand some species’ behaviour and will remember this unique experience for a long time. For a day filled with animal contact, Zoo-Action is a guaranteed success for your students.
2 miscellaneous activities: Sports, arts, and games
Kids will engage in two miscellaneous activities preselected by the teacher or the person in charge of the day-care service from a selection of 25 activities. All activities, either sports, arts, or games, were created to promote teamwork and friendship. You can replace a miscellaneous activity by a swimming pool period. swimming pool period.
Why choose Zoo-Action ?
Zoo-Action is a program offered is partnership with Éducazoo that allows students to see and touch real animals while being supervised by a specialist. Furthermore, students will live an adventure connected to animals to :
- discover and manipulate rare animal species and learn more on their characteristics.
- increase awareness in adopting a responsible behaviour toward the animal kingdom.
- profit from the benefits that a contact with animals can have on their development. Did you know that zootherapy might have positive effects on kids’ physical, emotional, and social development ?
Our partner, Éducazoo, owns more that 500 animals in its shelters, allowing students to discover a wide range of lizards, snakes, turtles, amphibians, insects, crustaceans, molluscs, birds, mammals, etc. All the exhibitions are adapted to the kids’ age. Furthermore, all selected animals are non-allergenic, so there is no risk for kids who could have allergies.
TarifFor the whole day
$ 23,00per student
- Free for teachers and accompaniers
- Without applicable taxes
- Whole day is completely covered by our camp counselors
- Computer room available
- Wi-Fi access throughout the College
- Initiation to yoga class offered to accompaniers (if the number of participants is sufficient)
- Add the swimming pool option for $3/student
Enchanting site: Bois-de-Boulogne College
All our activities for elementary school kids take place on the enchanting site that is Bois-de-Boulogne College. You will profit from its indoor, outdoor, and aquatic facilities as well as its equipment.
It’s an opportunity for kids to step in a collegial institution, a place where they can observe, learn, and have fun safely !
Devoted professionals and camp counselors !
Highly qualified professionals !
- Selected program offered by a professional
- Program adapted to the group’s age
- Experience in the area
Qualified camp counselors
- More than 50 hours of training
- First aid certification
- Average age higher than 20 years old